Saturday, May 29, 2010

21/06/2009 : In His Time

Dear Father, 

Glad to take your suggestion to re-journey RCIA. Saw most of the familiar faces among facilitators. Glad to have Godpa at my table, I guess Godma purposely put him here. Hehehe....  ^_^  

Commitment was what I needed for this re-journey. I knew He would guide me once again, to what He wanted me to be. I was surprised what someone told me once: when you start to serve Him, He will find time for you and for your life. He will "help" you to find time for Him. 

After one full year of re-journey RCIA, I was amazed by my commitment. It wasn't tiring, or felt obligated. In fact, I saw myself drawing closer and closer to Him. I looked at things differently, felt differently for people, and most importantly, I do things differently. 

We all believe "thing happens for a reason". And if this is the REASON of what had happened to me, I gladly accept it. Yes, even though it took me one year to realize it, I appreciate it. 

I can say, Father, I'm better off today. Maybe I didn't learn it early enough, but, it is NEVER too late. 

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment