Sunday, June 6, 2010

19/07/2009 : Faith

Dear Father, 

Thought of "Faith" today. I started to have faith in Him after my first retreat. I started to believe in Him, trusting Him in certain way and be my guidance of my life. The more I pray to Him and believe in Him, I realize, He reveals more and more to me. Therefore, I believe more and more in Him. It is like a cycle: 

        me ---> Him                   Him ---> me                        me ---> Him 
           (pray)                             (reveals)                             (believe) 

It strengthens the whole relationship. I remember a non-Christian friend told me once, her Christian friend thanked God after finding a parking lot closed to the entrance/exit in a shopping mall. My friend laughed at it, thinking it was a merely coincidence. After I became a Christian, I believed what her friend's belief. It was because her friend BELIEVED God would help her to get the space, and she really did FIND the space. 

Nowadays I believe it too. I say a simple prayer before I do certain thing, especially I need His Grace and Mercy to guide it. I also ask for guidance when comes to decision making. I will ask Him to guide me to the choice which He thinks will be best suited me (I learnt it from the article of an interview to a Catholic Taiwanese artist). I trust Him to guide me the way I will be most comfortable in, I will be best living in, and I will thank Him for that choice. Amen. 

I can't stop thinking of faith increasing as the weeks go by. This is certainly unexpected when I re-journey, Father. And now I'm looking forward to mass, and to the class after that every Sunday. I'm sure you are glad to hear this... ^_^ 

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment