Saturday, June 5, 2010

12/07/2009 : 祂是誰?

Dear Father, 

This week topic was, "Who is Jesus Christ?". Our table topic was even more interesting, who is Jesus, before and after your baptism. I remember that year, when I was still a non-believer, I left the answer blank. I didn't know how to answer the question. I only knew He was the God for Christians, He was far and distance. And God to me, was always high up there. But in the past few years, Christianity has taught me, God is near, God can be near and close. He doesn't need to be far and distance all the time. Jesus was a man, He lived like us. He knew human's feeling, He understood us. But He had more faith than us, He trusted His Father more than us. He showed us this FAITH, He taught us this FAITH. 

Today, He is more like a friend to me. He is the most excellent listener, I gather. When nobody wants to listen to you, He will always be there, ready to hear what you want to say. I have developed this habit of talking to Him every morning in the car. That is the only time where I can CHOOSE not to have any sounds. Some days were just reports, some days were comments, some days were conversations﹐ and some days were just silence. Whichever ways of communication, our relationship is certainly closer and closer. 

I know you will be grateful for me when you hear this, do you not Father?  ^_^ 

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment