Thursday, June 17, 2010

Choice

Never had a chance to watch its DVD. Till last week a friend mentioned she could lend it to me. I have the book, and have read it few times. I just want to watch the DVD. 

I have not touched the book for quite some time when I watched the DVD, I was quite attached to it. Even though I didn't finish the DVD the first time (I watched it quite late at night), I remembered all the methods I used before. After switching off my computer, I remembered my excitement after reading the book the first time, I immediately adjusted my feelings and thoughts. Took out the journal I bought before for recording my wishes, I wrote down my new wishes. Just like my previous wishes, I know my new wishes will come true. I continued to watch the DVD the following night, I then went online to download the pictures I needed, cut them out and pasted on a board next to my bed. Every day when I wake up and before I sleep, I look at my board and think of the happiness I will have when my wishes come true. 

As the time goes by, I know I have learnt to make choices. Everything has two sides, the good and evil. If things are not in my control, I still have two choices to face them, positive and negative. I make the CHOICE. And I know, if I think positively, all good things come. Only those of you who have tried it will understand what I mean.  ^_^ 

About my life, I CAN choose to face it positively, even when others think of it negatively. It is because, I control my life. I don't need others to tell me who am I. I choose my way, I choose my job, I choose my happiness, and I choose my life. Being religious is also helpful, it is a driving force. 

I have tried the ways "The Secret" has suggested, and I see the results. I will continue to use the methods, until I get what I want. I wish you success~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment