Sunday, May 29, 2011

Keep Walking

I've not written for so long, just realized it. And, in English. 

I was busy with what I called "living" in the past couple of months, and again, at a crossroad. Met a friend last week to talk about it. Deep down, I knew I was looking for support and confirmation on the road I tried to lead. He has been walking on his for number of years, I was asking for guidance. 

Despite of my busyness, I'm starting to shape my goal (though inspired by this friend of mine after last week's meeting). I slowly form the solid image in mind, and start walking down the path. I'm also glad that, I've started to do serious Chinese translation of English works, whenever I could. What I mean of "serious translation" is the translation from workplace, not at my blog site. It feels great to see the accomplished pieces, as it is a job that closed to my heart.

I know, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just need to keep on walking. And, He will always be with me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment