Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love

Today's topic was about Love. Was it a coincident? Or, is He sending me some messages? I had always relied on human relationships. Well, that's what I was been taught since young. Some people handle it very well, some people have hard times all their lives. But one thing I believe is, the love between God and I is promised forever. I might fail to love Him, but He will never fail on me. This relationship started when I accepted Him into my life.

Like I said before, I felt very distance on this relationship. And liked everybody else, I needed proof. I couldn't feel it if I didn't have proof. After these few years, I finally realized it. Slowly through praying and attending RCIA classes again, I discovered this Love day by day. It is easily overlooked, if you are not careful. But when I started to appreciate little things, little happiness, and related it to Him, I found myself looking at a whole new direction. And I never experienced this before... 

Father said, "to experience this Love, is to experience the life after this", which is the life we always wonder... all the love I experience with another human, whether is past, present or future, is all temporary. It will either faded, lost, or broken. Only His love will last forever. Once you realize and believe in it, you will look at "relationship" differently. And I hope, it will cause less pain to your relationship with another human being. 

Because I am learning to look at relationship differently. 


今天談到愛。 是否純屬巧合? 還是您要告訴我什麼? 我總是依賴著和人的關係。 沒辦法﹐ 從小就是這樣學的。 有些人處理得很好﹐ 有些人一輩子都搞不好。 不過﹐ 我相信一點﹐ 祂對我的愛是絕對的。 我也許常失誤﹐ 但祂永不。 這愛的關係早在三年前我接受祂時就已經建立。 

我在前文有提到﹐ 我曾感覺不到這份愛。 像其他人一樣﹐ 我需要證明。沒有證明﹐ 我就不相信。 這些年來﹐ 我終於明白了。 因為禱告和重上RCIA, 我漸漸體會這份愛﹐ 這份情感。 如果你沒仔細留意﹐ 很容易就會錯過。 當我開始為小事而開心﹑ 為小事而感動﹐ 然後再聯想到祂﹐ 我發現我正朝著不同的方向走去。 這是我從來不曾感受的... 

神父說﹐ ”能體會這份愛﹐ 就能體驗我們的下一世“。 這不就是我們一直想知道的嗎? 一切人與人的愛﹐ 不管是過去的﹑ 現在的﹑ 或是未來的﹐ 都只是短暫的。 它會隨著時間而逝﹑ 而斷。 只有祂的愛永不褪色。 當你發現和相信以後﹐ 你會用另一個角度去面對情感。 但願這能減少你感情的痛苦。 

因為﹐ 我正在學習用另一個角度去面對我的情感。

No comments:

Post a Comment